Foodvit Whole Milk Powder 100g
Foodvit Whole Milk Powder
Whole milk powder (WMP) is obtained by drawing the water out of pasteurized, homogenized whole milk through evaporation and spray drying processes. It has a particularly wide range of applications in the confectionery industry, namely for chocolate, toffee and caramel confections, modern ice cream, milk beverages, toppings and icings, recipe dishes, infant formula, breakfast cereals, soups and sauces, bakery products and coffee whiteners.
- Whipping, Foaming & Aeration: Milk powder maintains foam properties, which enhances the visual appeal of the finished product as well as taste and texture.
- Browning/Color: Accentuates color development during cooking and baking. Milk powder enhances the color of viscous products such as sauces and soups and improves opacity in lower fat foods
- Flavour Enhancement: Dairy powder can provide baked flavor during baking and heating. Milk Powder or dairy powder can provide creamy dairy notes and ensures even flavor distribution.
- Emulsification: Prevents fat globules from forming one large mass, improving product appearance. Milk powder or dairy powder is an all-natural emulsifying ingredient.
- Nutritional Enrichment: Can improve the nutritional profile of a food product. Milk powder or dairy powder provides vitamin and mineral fortification and represents a natural source of soluble vitamins.