Foodvit Starch 100g Pack Of 3
As an additive for food processing, food starches are typically used as thickeners and stabilizers in foods such as puddings, custards, soups, sauces, gravies, pie fillings, and salad dressings, and to make noodles and pastas.
- Reduces Blood Glucose Levels After Meals: By behaving like dietary fibre, it slows down carbohydrate digestion and absorption. By activating glycogen synthesis genes, it causes the body to store more carbohydrates in our muscles and liver. By reducing insulin resistance
- Improves Metabolic Syndrome: Metabolic syndrome is a group of factors that increase the chance of heart disease, regulates blood sugar, and stroke. There is a chance of experiencing a large waistline, low HDL (high-density lipoprotein) cholesterol, high blood pressure, high triglycerides, and blood sugar levels
- It Torches Fat: a diet rich in starch decreases body fat.
- Steadies Energy Levels: Foods with starch help slow the rise of blood glucose levels after eating, providing long-lasting energy.
- It's Heart Healthy: Reduced blood glucose levels also contribute to stronger arteries that allow greater blood flow to the heart and the extremities.