Foodvit Sodium Bi Carbonate 100g
Since it is an acid neutralizer, it is used in various first aid applications. It can soothe discomforts arising from sunburn.
- Multiple Uses: Like Baking, Cooking, Cleaning, Deodorizing, Personal Care & Mouth Freshener. Used in baking muffins, cakes, cookies. Appropriate amount of baking soda should be added to any recipe otherwise taste of recipe will change, also essential for Cleaning and Deodorizing
- Treats Heartburn: Sodium Bi Carbonate can help treat heartburn by neutralizing stomach acid.
- Whitens Your Teeth: Sodium Bi Carbonate has mild abrasive properties that let it break the bonds of molecules that stain the teeth. It also has antibacterial and antimicrobial properties that can help fight harmful bacteria
- May Improve Exercise Performance: Sodium Bi Carbonate has a high pH, which may help delay fatigue, allowing you to exercise at your peak for longer.
- Relieves Itchy Skin and Sunburns: Sodium Bi Carbonate bath is often recommended to soothe itchy skin. These baths are especially effective at soothing itches from bug bites and bee stings.
- Makes for an amazing exfoliator: Baking soda is an excellent skin exfoliator; it is mildly abrasive in nature that helps exfoliate the dead skin cells and allow new cell growth, further giving a glow to the skin.