Foodvit Milk Powder 100g Pack Of 2
Powdered milk comes in a variety of forms, such as whole, buttermilk, non-fat and skims. It is a source of vitamins and minerals such as magnesium, calcium, zinc, potassium and phosphorous. Powdered milk is produced by extracting water and fat from fresh pasteurized milk.
- Healthy Nails: Milk powder is a good source of protein, calcium, zinc and vitamin B12, which can help keep your nails strong.
- Healthy Bones: Milk powder is an excellent source of vitamin D; vitamin K, phosphorous and magnesium which help your body properly absorb calcium and promote strong, healthy bones.
- Healthy Hair: Casein & Whey, the two main proteins in milk, are beneficial for strengthening hair and helping it grow.
- Healthy Teeth: The Calcium in milk helps promote strong, healthy teeth.
- The Many Uses of Milk Powder: Sweetened Condensed Milk, Evaporated Milk, Hot Cocoa, Whipped Toppings, Heavy Cream substitute, Coffee Creamers, Yogurts, Added to instant cereals such as oatmeal, Puddings, Other cooking applications.