Foodvit Gum Acacia 100g (Pack Of 2)
When used in powder form, acacia can be stirred into water and consumed as a beverage. Some people prefer acacia to other forms of fiber because isn't gritty, doesn't thicken, and has a fairly mild taste. Due to its high soluble fiber content, acacia fiber is thought to help lower cholesterol levels, keep blood sugar in check, protect against diabetes. In addition, acacia fiber is said to suppress appetite, relieve diarrhea, and support weight loss effort
- Relieves pain and irritation: Acacia gum has a naturally sticky texture. Materials with this property are often used to reduce irritation and inflammation. The gum has been shown to be especially effective in easing stomach or throat discomfort.
- Helps wound healing: Acacia is often used in topical treatments to help wounds heal. this effect may be due to some of its chemicals, such as alkaloids, glycosides, and flavonoids
- Promotes oral health: The extract of a species of acacia known as Acacia catechu, sometimes called black khair, can be used in dental products like mouthwash to prevent gingivitis. Powdered acacia can also be used in a type of herbal toothpaste.
- Good source of fibre: Acacia gum contains water-soluble dietary fibres (WSDF) that are not only good fibre for your diet but also helpful in keeping your cholesterol under control
- Soothes coughs and sore throats: Because it’s known to relieve irritation and inflammation, acacia gum can also help control coughs. The properties of acacia gum allow it to be used in solutions to coat your throat and protect the mucus in your throat from irritation.